- It is easy to register for our online service:
- You can complete the PMO Application Form
and submit personally at our Customer Service Centers / branches nationwide or submit via your servicing unit trust consultant
- Apply online via Public Mutual Kiosk at :
- Customer Service Centre in 1 Utama Shopping Centre
- Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru
Lot L1-212C, Level 1
- Apply online via PBeBank.com (for PBe registered users)
- Apply via PBB ATM (for Public Bank ATM Cardholders)
- For Applications through Public Mutual, you will immediately receive the docket
mailer with User ID and Password. For Applications through Public Bank, the docket
mailer will be sent to your mailing address. This User ID and Password will enable
you to access publicmutualonline.com.my.
- You have to log in within 60 days from the date of issuance of docket
mailer to change the User ID and Password.
- You are now ready to view and transact your investments online.
*Please refer to the PMO brochure for more details
Should you require further information or any assistance, please refer
to our General FAQ & FAQ on Login. Alternatively you may contact us at
our Hotline 03-6207 5000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.